What We Do
The mission of Classroom Media Support is to support and manage the audio-visual technology within the centrally managed classrooms that enhance the teaching mission of the UW-Madison campus.
Our Services Include:
- Training instructors to use classroom technology.
- Providing prompt and accurate technical service to instructors who need assistance in general assignment classrooms.
- Planning and performing maintenance to instructional technology within classrooms.
- Designing, configuring, and installing technology within classrooms.
- WI Union Room Reservation Request
- DoIT Help Desk
- Center for Teaching, Learning & Mentoring
- Campus Map
The Space Management Office on the University Of Wisconsin- Madison Campus has been installing and upgrading Instructional Technology in General Assignment classrooms since the early 1990’s. The UW-Madison campus is currently divided into five distinct technology zones with an AV Engineer in each of the zones.
Our vision is to support and enhance the instructional mission of the university by installing and maintaining audio-visual systems and systems in General Assignment classrooms. We plan to continue to install audio-visual systems in General Assignment classrooms until demand is met and provide exceptional support and service for our customers.