The basic sequence for lecture capture will be:
- Start up the AV system.
- Select your video source (laptop, document camera, etc.).
- Adjust the microphone volume.
- Select Lecture Capture
- Select your recording destination and live streaming options
- Adjust the camera and layout.
- Start the lecture capture recording.
- Give your lecture.
- Stop the lecture capture recording.
- Shut down the AV system.
- Outside the classroom, use a web browser to log into your Kaltura MediaSpace account
- Share the video with your students, either by sharing the link with them or copying the embed code into a web page.
Let’s get started.