At this point, the classroom is now joined to the meeting and the instructor can begin their class and teach normally. A number of options are available to the instructor or moderator on the touch panel:
- While on the Remote Learning popup page, the video window on the touch panel will display what is being received from the remote learning event, likely a grid of all participants or a single frame of whoever is talking.
- To display this image on the projector in the classroom, touch the Remote Video To Projector On button. If the Instructor is remote, this will be On by default.
- To return to the previously selected video input on the projector, touch Remote Video To Projector Off.
- If the Students are remote, the Remote Audio To Classroom will be muted by default. This is to prevent remote students from interrupting the instructor. If the Instructor is remote, this volume will be active, and the remote audio will be heard in the classroom.
- To hear the remote audio in the classroom, touch the up or down arrows, or touch the Mute button to un-mute the audio.
- Use the up or down arrows to adjust the volume of the remote audio in the classroom.
- The remote audio can be heard in the classroom without seeing the remote video on the projector, and vice versa.
It is up to the instructor or moderator to choose if and when the remote video and audio is present in the room.
Click the Next button below to continue the tutorial.